MY SISTER GOT MARRIED THIS WEEKEND
I was the matron of honor. Here are some things I saw/learned/was reminded of:
- •Matron is a horrible word.But my brow game was on point.
- •My sister looks like a movie star.I helped with the lipstick.
- •My dad is a teddy bear.
- •I visited a shrine for John Paul II...because it was next to...
- •THE MOST AMAZING DONUTCoincidentally, also the place the wedding desserts were located. God Bless, Grand Palace Bakery in Hamtramck.
- •We hope for better things; they rise from the ashes.The Spirit of Detroit gets me every time.
- •Nellie still rules.Yes she does, my Nellie boo.
- •My family has gone through a lot. And we are a strong unit, not without fault. But our love is powerful.
- •I'm feeling the love this week. And I wish you all love as well.❤️👍🏻😀🤗👏🏻😍👊🏻👨❤️👨💏👩❤️👩👩❤️💋👩👨❤️💋👨