Things I've Learned This Christmas on I-90
We drove to Massachusetts and back for Christmas. Here's what I've learned so far.
- •The dog wants to ride shotgun in upstate NYOnly when my husband drives
- •Paw Patrol is what floats my nephew's boat🐶⛑🚓🚑🚒🚤🚨🐾
- •All the lyrics to the Paw Patrol theme song
- •My sister in-law's dog is a saint
- •Luna is pretty patient too
- •Buffalo is pretty cool.We stayed at a great AirBnB near the Zoo, a Frank Lloyd Wright house, cool restaurants, etc. I wish we could've spent more time
- •My husband's grandfather voted for Trump because "I couldn't look at her for the rest of my life."He's 89. I should've told him that was pretty sexist. But I kept a lid on it.
- •I'd really like to go to the Berkshires.We keep driving through and not going 🛣
- •Stay tuned!We hit Cleveland tonight. Any tips are appreciated!