Reasons Why I Am Not a Pioneer Woman
There are reasons why I was born when I was.
- 1.Home appliances.No washboards for me thanks. And those early machines with the limb eating rollers that you fed your clothes through FOR HOURS, nope not happening.
- 2.Hot water tanksThese are a modern day convenience that is completely taken for granted. God bless the engineers that made them.
- 3.Electric toothbrush and dental floss.Seriously.
- 4.Massage therapy by a RMT.Maybe not often but regularly.
- 5.Mani/pedisVery regularly.
- 6.Giving birth.Mine was the size of a small Thanksgiving turkey and made his appearance in under an hour, start to finish. Imagine that in your cabin waiting for help.
- 7.High heels.Love wearing killer heels when the occasion necessitates.
- 8.My bed.My perfect bed; complete with firm mattress, clean sheets (thank you laundry machine) and great pillow.
- 9.Remote control gas fireplace.No smoke, no back-breaking axe wielding, no sweat!