Black Community in Yt Spaces✊🏿✊🏽✊🏾
- •I'm graduating from Northwestern University in 2 weeks.
- •There are 78 Black seniors in a class of a couple thousand seniors.
- •We started this journey super close and hopeful.
- •And then we began to argue and dwindle.
- •Kind of like crabs in barrel - We let the racism, discrimination and adversity we faced come between us. We blew personal issues out of proportion. We were all just trying to find ourselves.
- •But in the midst of it all (I didn't realize this) we've always had each other's backs.
- •And the love - despite all of the bullshit is so true.
- •I'm so honored to have met and grew with all of the Black people in my class.
- •We Black, We Graduating.