- •First Kiss17. 🙂. On the sidewalk outside of his house. It was a really good kiss.
- •First time I felt weird about gender performanceI was elementary school age and I liked sneakers and baggy pants. I was on my cousin's block and a little girl asked, "is that a boy or a girl?" I was so freaked out.
- •First Time I Had SexSame guy I had my first kiss with. It sucked but there was no way for me to know. I thought we were consummating our love. We danced bachata naked after - well I tried to teach him.
- •First JobChicago Park Districts. I lost a 6 yr old at the Museum of Science & Industry. We found her. 😩
- •First Death I RememberMy great grandfather died and my cousins were so sad about who was gonna fry the chicken every Sunday. I had nightmares about him for months.
- •First Favorite AlbumI think 'Destiny Fulfilled' was the first CD I truly played til it got scratched up. I would listen to it all night.
- •First Heart BreakI had a 6 yr crush on this boy named Socrates. I think it ended in 6th grade...We would talk on the phone when my mom went dancing. One day I found out my "bestfriend" had been silently on three way most of our conversations.
- •First Thing I WroteI was in 5th grade. I wrote a book. Got the cover laminated and everything - did the title page with stencils. It was about a girl in the city, I think. Shit was good.
- •First Favorite FilmI watched 'It Takes Two' everyday of my childhood. Every single day.
- •First Time I Was Consciously Distrustful of PoliceOn my 8th grade trip - they tried to arrest me and my classmates for jay walking.
- •First Time I Had Feelings for Someone of the Same Sex...now. Lol.
- •First Favorite BooksHarry Potter was def my first literary obsession. I would go in the bathroom to read them. My mom knew I wasn't shitting for four hours.
- •First Cell PhoneIt was Cingular's smallest phone in the world. I thought I was so cool, lmao.
- •First Time I Thought I Was Gonna DieSlipped on the ascent up a waterfall at Pedro Sanchez in the DR. 😩Homie saved me though.