I graduate from college in a month...it's weird
This list like my headspace right now - is unorganized and incomprehensible
- •I'm exhausted...I've had ample time to complete my final projects I just haven't been able to motivate myself.
- •People expect me to know what I'm doing for the rest of my life.I think I kind of do.
- •I feel grossly unprepared.I'm graduating with Honors and I love my major. So...
- •I feel prematurely disappointed.Future mistakes...
- •Why do I feel like I'll never see my friends again after graduation?Like...it's super irrational.
- •I feel as if I regressed emotionally.My romantic interactions seem to grow more dysfunctional with the years...
- •I also feel overconfident.I KNOW that I will make films - that I will tell stories. I KNOW this.
- •How have I become more attached to my mother the last four years away from her?
- •Everyone is dying.Too many people I know died this year. Too many people I love died this year. And now I'm thinking about my life in terms of quarters...1 down.
- •I'm don't feel logical.I'm happy but I'm really sad too. Still holding onto the fantasy of never working a job. I'm stir crazy and love starved and overstimulated by the media.
- •I'm finding solace in immaturity.Kind of? Idk. Being irresponsible doesn't work as well as it did when I was 13.
- •It also feels as if I've been asleep in a chamber the last four years and now I'm preparing to enter the real world again.