I'm Scared of White People. It's 2016.
And it's their own fault.
- •I was watching History Channel's adaptation of Roots the other day with great anger. It's so clear how slavery's legacy still impacts Black people today.
- •I didn't realize that the same goes for white people. They spent those centuries trapped in a cage of their own making.
- •White people's hatred of Black people is sick - and yea all of y'all "I'm not racist - but" white ppl are racist. You are.Subconsciously most of y'all gotta be. After this country's past how could you not be???
- •Donald Trump is the republican frontrunner.
- •Kalief Browder got hella years at Rikers for a suspicious backpack but the Stanford Rapist won't be serving any real jail time because it could have a severe impact.They wouldn't even use his mugshot.
- •Y'all watch Fox News.
- •Y'all call Obama racist.
- •Y'all say all kinds of stupid shit.Like - police aren't doing anything wrong when they kill unarmed Black ppl, Muslim immigrants shouldn't be allowed in the country, Black on Black crime is the issue...
- •And that's the reason why I'm scared.
- •Your racism makes you illogical. And that's why Black people are still not free.
- •'Cause logic would've told y'all this shit isn't productive centuries ago.