THOUGHTS ON HEALTH FROM A YOUNG PERSON
- •I'm 21. I'm healthy. I'm sturdy.I take this for granted everyday.
- •I don't worry about mammograms or blood pressure levels or lingering headaches...I just live.
- •But there are people who do. Young people. And older people.People who are constantly thinking about the end because their health is so fragile.
- •It's maddening to me that something that's so totally out of your control can kill you.And sometimes it's just a matter of time.
- •I want to appreciate my health. And live freely without thinking about it too much.
- •But I also want to recognize my fragility. And mortality.
- •I'm trying to find the balance.It's hard with everyone deteriorating around me.