What I've Been Doing Lately
Because I haven't been listing.
- •Kind of dating someone?I'm skeptical to call it that because it feels so perfect and familiar and the only stressful moments are when I don't think I'll be able to see her.
- •Reading books.'What Is Not Yours Is Not Yours' taught me too many lessons. Heavenly Breakfast' kind of made me rethink my goals for my 20s. 'Play It As It Lays' is fucking me up, too.
- •Thinking about the person I'm dating.It's constant. Never ending. And it feels incredible.
- •Kind of watching TV.Finished 'BoJack Horseman', almost caught up with 'Mr. Robot'. 'Survivor's Remorse' and 'Stranger Things' and 'The Get Down' on my plate too.
- •Hanging out with the person I'm dating.It's been so chill. Coffee shops, breakfast spots, book stores, record stores, her apartment, the park...
- •Spending time with family.Graduation party, family reunion, uncles from Kansas...its lowkey too much.
- •Fantasizing about the person I'm dating.This is kind of a repeat...Her touch and her smell and her makeup linger. Her body warmth is fleeting, though. I think about all the things we can do, all the things we've done, how she giggles, how she breathes...
- •Neglecting my friends.It's been unintentional. But now we're all scattered and in weird places and trying to figure out what's next and they feel like reminders of my uncertainty.
- •Writing...I no longer have writer's block but it's a bit difficult to get the first sentence onto the page.
- •Arguing with my mother.Being back in her home is weirder than I expected. Our friendship is strained. She's mad when I'm here, mad when I'm gone. I have to leave before we're estranged.