5 Things on My Spotify (some on Heavy Repeat)
What I listened to last week.
- •The ReadKid Fury and Crissle are the best. They started casting in 2013 and that's where I started listening earlier this summer. It's almost been painful hearing them react to the horrible things that have happened in the past three years, but their humor and thorough examination helps.
- •EXO 3rd albumLucky One is on heavy repeat, but the rest of the album is great too The boys have grown so much in their sound and aesthetic. Can't wait to see what the Japanese songs and MV will be.
- •Michael JacksonI've been jumping all around his catalogue lately. PYT, Remember the Time and Baby be Mine were prominently featured last week.
- •BéyonceYes, girl! Still rockin Lemonade.
- •SHINeeI'm trying to soothe my soul from not being able to go to Dallas and see my fav K-pop group. How did the stars not align for this to happen? Still sad about it.