6 shows completely wasting my time on Hulu+
I really should be doing other things, yet I choose Hulu. Here are my current favorite guilty pleasures.
- 1.TranscendentThe ladies of Asia SF make me want to plan a trip there to see them perform.
- 2.ContainmentAll the heightened elements of a zombie show without the zombies (just horribly gross deaths).
- 3.Black InkThis show is a bloody mess...and I love every moment of their messy, petty, jacked up lives.
- 4.Big FreediaDo I even need to break this one down? Freedia is has it all and the dancers are fantastic.
- 5.The Daily ShowSome hate on Trevor, but Jon needed time to perfect his craft too. He's getting better every day. Can't wait to see Trevor on tour in November!
- 6.The Millionaire MatchmakerIt might be cruel, but I find it supremely satisfying to watch millionaires fail miserably at something (and watching Patty yell at them).