ACTORS WHO HAVE CHRONIC BAD GUY FACE
Hollywood's resident bad boys - these guys have villainy etched on their faces
- •Jason IsaacsKilled Heath Ledger in The Patriot, fathered Draco Malfoy
- •Rufus SewellInjured Heath Ledger in A Knight's Tale, played every other villain from The Man in the White Castle to Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter.
- •James FrainHe and Rufus Sewell look almost identical to me, to the point where I thought they were the same person and misattributed several of Frain's roles to Sewell. Frain was the villain in The White Queen, The Count of Monte Cristo, and The Tudors. Specialty: period piece bad guy.
- •Burn GormanThe ultimate shady grifter/private investigator face. Played the creepy and mysterious bad guy on Game of Thrones, Revenge, and The Man in the High Castle. Also, the initially antagonistic but endearingly foppish Major Hewlett on Turn!
- •Ray LiottaIMDb bio is basically, "Ray Liotta once mistakenly guzzled a jug of formaldehyde and is now only capable of playing terrifying murder psychopaths."
- •Gary SiniseLooks like Randall from Monsters Inc.
- •Zeljko IvanekI see this guy and I'm immediately 99% sure he is The Bad GuySuggested by @daniellesmale
- •Mads MikkelsonHe looks madder in some than others.Suggested by @aida
- •Peter StormareThis creepy MF right here. Permanent BGF for sure.Suggested by @magebloom
- •Ron RifkinI don't think I've even seen him in anything else, but he was such a good villain as Sloane on Alias that he will always be a villain to me.Suggested by @jenward
- •Christopher LeeSuggested by @moonjockey
- •Xander BerkeleyMaybe it's just because everything I've watched him in, he is usually the bad guy. Or at least way mean.Suggested by @chelsrenstem
- •Paul JohanssonAka Dan Scott from One Tree Hill. I don't even care what else he's been in. If I met him in real life I'd run the other way.Suggested by @betsey