BIBLE VERSES WHERE THE WORD "DEVIL" IS REPLACED WITH "PARKING ENFORCEMENT OFFICER"
- •Mark 5:12-1312 And all the parking enforcement officers besought him, saying, Send us into the swine, that we may enter into them. 13 And forthwith Jesus gave them leave. And the unclean spirits went out, and entered into the swine: and the herd ran violently down a steep place into the sea, (they were about two thousand;) and were choked in the sea.
- •Luke 11:14-1514 ¶And he was casting out a parking enforcement officer, and it was dumb. And it came to pass, when the parking enforcement officer was gone out, the dumb spake; and the people wondered. 15 But some of them said, He casteth out parking enforcement officers through Beelzebub the chief of the parking enforcement officers.
- •John 6:69-7069 And we believe and are sure that thou art that Christ, the Son of the living God. 70 Jesus answered them, Have not I chosen you twelve, and one of you is a parking enforcement officer?
- •Acts 13:1010 And said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the parking enforcement officer, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?
- •1 Peter 5:88 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the parking enforcement officer, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: