EXCERPTS FROM MY CHILDHOOD JOURNAL
It was clear from a young age that I was tipped for success. These glimpses into my budding psyche prove it.
- •People skills? ✔️
- •Sage wisdom beyond my years? ✔️
- •Been a cool party girl from the jump nbd
- •Creative wunderkind, a wellspring of ideas
- •Documenting the most important events of the day - a bright historian's mind
- •An ability to convey events with chilling, almost sociopathic detachment. Excesses of emotion cloud the mind.
- •A couple of lessons here: 1) don't act like you're too good for the suckers you haven't gotten yet. 2) Valentine's Day is not in January
- •Big-hearted but not foolish - make a generous promise but never be afraid to think better of it, come back and give yourself some wiggle room
- •Self-awareness is a terrible curse. Why, God, did you make me so damn GIFTED?
- •BONUS from my brother @themissing_linc 's kid journal.