WORLDS I WOULD RATHER VISIT THAN WESTWORLD
No offense but Westworld does not seem all that fun for the ladies and minorities. The past generally isn't much of a playground for anyone but white men, but even so. Strutting around a dusty desert in heavy fabrics with a bunch of killer cowboys is not my idea of a holiday.
- •Pre-Revolution Versailles worldAll the indulgence, none of the bloodshed
- •Pre-European Contact Polynesia worldA paradise without white missionaries
- •1920s New York City worldFlap flap flapioca tap tap tapioca
- •La Belle Époque Paris worldI'm in it for the fashion. I'm in it for the flair. I'm in it for the food and the passion in the air.
- •The Lost City of Atlantis worldIf I'm playing pretend I mean I want to PRETEND. Make me a mermaid.
- •18th Century Scotland worldYOU KNOW WHY