ACCEPTABLE PRONUNCIATIONS OF "BRO"
It's okay to say "bro", it's not okay to be a bro.
- •bruhget creative and extend it into brumplestiltskin
- •brhhethis is shorter then breh in duration and just sounds like a "br" straight into a brief, violent H sound
- •brōthis is bro one more time with feeling, as pronounced after or before the phrase "do you even lift" when used as an honest question or powerful pejorative.
- •breehlong E sound, like breeze without the Z
- •braaahway different than brah, this is usually used in conjunction with a pleading or dismissive encouragement ie "come on braaah", almost always carries a distinct musicality
- •Hooooooo-brahSuggested by @aringrose