AFTER SCHOOL SNACKS I GREW UP WITH
- •Graham Crackers and MilkHoney Maid only, original or cinnamon. broken into the intended four individual crackers but then stacked two high for dunking, occasionally 3 or 4 high because why not. the breaking of the crackers into the bowl was a ritual I completed before consuming any of the crackers. if any of them broke outside the intended perforations it was very disappointing.
- •Toast with jelly/jam
- •Cinnamon ToastI spent years dialing in the sugar to cinnamon ratio
- •Tuna Salad with bread or crackerstuna packed in water, Mayo, Relish
- •Crackers and cheddar
- •Bagels with cream cheese and avocadothis was middle school
- •two bottles of water and a Gatoradewe had an hour between end of class and football practice in high school. the only way to survive was to drink 100+ oz of water during the day before practice, and some sugar and electrolytes right before