HOW I'LL REMEMBER MY FATHER IN LAW
he was a good father, a good angler, and a heck of a good friend.
- •when he swung this monster last April. the last steelhead he caught. happened to be the fish of a lifetime, 25 lb.
- •Nate, the guide with him in this photo, had just finished telling us before George hooked this fish, how often clients called him the wrong name. I took this photo right as George said "Thanks Andy".
- •standing in a cold river with his friend Tommy, who he fished with for over twenty years.
- •teaching me how to fish in the rain with a smile.
- •trying to convince me that Taco Bell Crunch Wrap Supremes were good.
- •making fun of my man bun.
- •I miss him already.
- •fuck cancer.