MISSPELLINGS OF MY NAME, RANKED
Oddly none are barista related.
- 1.LoukissLike what. The best part was she was my freshman year next door neighbor and our names were on giant decorative signs the RAs made. I really appreciate the sort of romantic bent it creates though. Like I'm a Casanova or something.
- 2.LukassIt's not Luke with ass on the end, accurate though it may be.
- 3.LukasThis is logical, people know how Luke is spelled so they connect the dots. This is also a valid Greek spelling, so no hate.
- 4.LucusThis one is just weird. It's like the person went with the sound it out method and thought the second syllable was a trap, so they were like "I bet this tricky name spells itself with TWO Us." It doesn't.
- 5.LuckasTake a risk in your life and pick one consonant. But if you try and do both you're always going to be wrong.
- 6.Mucas Leeker.Suggested by @aringrose