PLACES TO EAT AND DRINK IN SONOMA COUNTY
Some of these are touristy, most aren't.
- •TexanitaMexican. Santa Rosa
- •El Roy'sMexican, Petaluma
- •Tea RoomBrunch, Petaluma
- •Central MarketWhite Table Cloth Dinner, Petaluma
- •El Dorado KitchenWhite Table Cloth, good cocktails, Sonoma
- •HopmonkBeer and hipsters. Sebastopol, Sonoma.
- •Taps39 Tap Handles and hot dogs, Petaluma
- •Downtown BakeryBakery, Brunch, Healdsburg. Sticky buns legendary, great bagels Friday-Monday.
- •Taqueria GuadalajaraMexican, Healdsburg, al pastor game strong
- •Russian River BrewingNot just for the IPAs. The sours. Good lord the sours. Santa Rosa
- •Fremont DinerSouthern breakfast, lunch, brunch. Milkshakes wavering into orgasmic territory. Real, legit fried chicken. Carneros. Tourists everywhere on weekends, expect a wait. Worth it.
- •Flying GoatCoffee, Healdsburg and Santa Rosa, suck it, Intelligentsia
- •Pho Vietnamself explanatory, Santa Rosa
- •Sushi Tozaibest sushi in county, I'm seriously elitist about sushi. Sebastopol.
- •Grateful BagelBagels made by hippies. Sebastopol location substantially more crunchy (not literally) than plain Santa Rosa location.