PLACES TO GET KINDA TIPS AT DISNEY WORLD, RANKED WHILE KINDA TIPS
I'm writing this list while kinda tips at Disney World
- •Cava del TequilaMexico Pavilion, Epcot - amazing margaritas, about 300 tequilas, guacamole. I literally just finished two margaritas from here and I'm feelin pretty good about it.
- •*big lead over second place*
- •Trader Sam'sPolynesian Resort - not as good as the Disneyland version, but still pretty rad
- •California GrilllContemporary Resort - tough to get reservations here, so just eat at the bar, you can order off the full menu. best place to watch fireworks.
- •TambuPolynesian - Home of the Lapu Lapu, aka the Boozenapple (a delightful rum beverage served in a hollowed out pineapple).
- •EpcotEpcot - The whole place is a giant drinking game basically. Especially during the Food and Wine Festival that runs from Sept through November. Even without Food and Wine, drinking around the world is great.
- •Hurricane Hannah'sThe outdoor pool bar at Yacht and Beach. Blender drinks.
- •[this is as far as I got before I gave up on a crowded monorail, just found this draft weeks later]
- •[accuracy of this list still v. decent]