SO YOU WENT TO RUSSIAN RIVER FOR PLINY, BUT THESE ARE THE BEERS YOU SHOULD REALLY BE AMPED ABOUT...
Pliny (either) is a great beer. But even as far as the left board goes it's not my favorite. Before the constant lines, I used to get lunch here on weekdays and was at the bar almost every weekend.
- •SupplicationBrown sour aged in Pinot Noir barrels with cherry juice. This is my favorite beer. Period. Like ever, anywhere.
- •CompunctionSeasonal sour brewed with pluots and is super delightful. Sometimes better than Supplication.
- •Dribble BeltSession Pale. Newest addition. Incredibly lovable.
- •FramboiseSeasonal. So good. Only available for a few weeks a year. But you can buy bottles.
- •Blind PigThe Single IPA that everybody forgets is probably better than Elder.
- •Row 2 Hill 56Pale. Incredibly solid beer. So drinkable.