SOME WINES I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT I WOULD PAY REAL MONEY FOR
Via trades/friends/etc I get a lot of wine for free, here are some that I would/have pay/paid for.
- •Hawley ViognierIt's always been good. No brainier of it's on a list. I don't know the Hawleys super well but they're really nice dudes and all the wines are solid.
- •Bodkin Sparkling Sauv BlancChris is my boy and his wines are rockstar. The sparkling Sauv Blanc is my fave but I like many of them a lot. He made his first wine at our place and it only resulted in one hole in the ceiling so that's better than two.
- •Patz & Hall Hyde Vyd Pinot NoirThe 05 was one of the best new world Pinot Noirs I've ever had. If it's not crazy over priced I'm always down.
- •Loring Wine Company Cargasacchi Pinot NoirBrian and Kim do a really good job with mega-New World style Pinot and all the wines are nice.
- •Longboard Vineyards Dakine SyrahOded is one of the few winemaker around us who still knows how to bring the old world elegance. We also share a building with him.
- •Nico Wines FianoJust good stuff made from awesome hidden gem varietals. We crush some of Kevin's fruit for him and the wines are super fun especially for jaded palates.
- •Gloria Ferrer Brut RoseKiller pink bubbles at under $50. Pink bubbles is my favorite fuckin thing.
- •Morgan Double L SyrahBadass cool climate Syrah done right.
- •J Cuvée 20Because you can't say no to bubbles under $30.
- •Ridge GeyservilleAnother neighbor with a rock solid style and consistent execution.