UNEXPECTED ITEMS I SPENT MORE THAN 45 MINUTES RESEARCHING BEFORE PURCHASING
As opposed to obvious research projects such as a TV, stuff for a hobby, or strip clubs. I might have a research problem.
- •Hot Water Kettle
- •Jewelry Cleaner
- •Rice CookerIf you don't have a Zojirushi you just don't even understand. There are two types of people in this world: people with Zojirushi rice cookers and jealous idiots.
- •Hands Free Soap Dispenser
- •Night lights
- •Tortilla Press
- •CoolersJust spend the money like an idiot and get a Yeti like us cool idiots who got a $350 cooler.
- •White Board
- •TV wall mountsIf you didn't know this: the manufacturer that makes the $200 one at a brick and mortar store sells them under their own brand on Amazon for $45. One brand is CheetahMounts, which sounds like a support group for young men with a thing for older women who have a thing for younger men.
- •Impact Driver/Drill kitThis one makes a lot of sense because it's a big decision that will affect your building shit coolness for a decade, but still. I researched online and still stood motionless in the aisle at Home Depot for an hour like a cornered gazelle.
- •Serological pipettesfile this under time I'll never get back
- •Gatorade concentrateyes you can make Gatorade wine. yes it is that color. yes it was actually kind of tasty in that chewable vitamin C kind of way.
- •Bathroom Scale