WHAT OUR T-BIN FERMENTS LOOK LIKE THIS VERY HOT MINUTE
Some of these are ours, some are custom crush clients'. All of them are grapes. I would make this list more entertaining and informative, but I haven't had a day off in over a month and we're averaging 11 hour days.
- •Dry Creek Syrah (6x T-Bins)
- •Napa Charbono (4x Bins)
- •Dry Creek Sagrantino (5x Bins)
- •Dry Creek Cabernet Sauvignon (2x Bins)
- •Alexander Valley Merlot (4x Bins)
- •Alexander Valley Merlot/CS/PV/Malbec
- •We also have 7 tanks full.
- •BONUS: IBC ferments of whites and rose!
- •Rose of Syrah, Dry Creek. ~170 gallons.
- •Dry Creek Viognier, ~212 galThis smells like Passionfruit 100% it's phenolic af.
- •Cab Franc/Merlot Rose, ~250 gal
- •Crushing two more lots today, and last two lots on Monday! I can't wait to have a day off!