Already on li.st? Open in app.
- 1.Coca ColaPls bring me a vat of the stuff
- 2.LongchampUnderstated French elegance
- 3.AppleI suckle from the consumer teat
I watch a lot of TV and have a lot of feelings about it.
- 1.The Office USI should preface this by saying the UK Office is probably my favourite TV show ever and that I don't think any couple will ever beat Tim and Dawn (except maybe Alicia Silverstone and Paul Rudd in Clueless). But the U.S. Office is less painfully cringe-y, more laugh out loud funny and has Creed. I could watch it forever.
- 2.FriendsI know every word to every episode and it's super annoying for everyone around me.
- 3.Keeping Up With The KardashiansIt's kind of a train wreck, but also it's an emotional rollercoaster of 10 people who really love each other but have a lot of Hermès and complex psychological needs.
Americas royal family, ranked for your viewing pleasure
- 1.KhloéShe has both videoed herself making a sex tape in a bath filled with candy and documented her struggles with infertility on the show. Dedication or what? On a serious note though, I've never seen someone handle so many oestrogen-induced rages between their siblings so gracefully. A true queen. 10/10.
- 2.KimKim's grown on me a lot, primarily because after she had Nori she stopped caring about he paparazzi and developed this fearless attitude. Her crying face is nothing short of terrifying though so she misses the top spot. Loved the selfies from Khloé's ride to jail though.
- 3.CaitlynKilling it left, right and centre her dress sense perfectly captures 'elegant 50 y/o SAHM who is trying to restrain herself from the pool boy'. She offers wise advice, even if we don't all see eye-to-eye on her slightly negative views of same sex marriage. She also has a gun which is a bit weird.