SONGS I SLAY WHEN I SING IN MY CAR
If you know me (like @amieshmamie does) you know that I KILL and SLAY songs when I perform them. Even more so, when I'm driving. Here's some of my favorites, in no particular order:
- •Show Me Love by Robin S.Such a good bop. The other show me love by the other Robyn is good too but it's too slow.
- •Schuyler Sisters by Hamilton SoundtrackTHE BEAT. THE HARMONIES. I SLAY THEM ALL.
- •Defying Gravity by Wicked SoundtrackDon't you dare tell me I can't chase my own dreams WHEN IM SLAYING EVERY NOTE IN THIS TUNE.
- •Blame It On The Boogie by The JacksonsI mean come on how can you not love this song??
- •One Time by Justin BieberQuintessential JBiebz. Full of teen bop notes, prepubescent voice, and everything else that is good in this world.
- •Work From Home by Fifth HarmonyReally could apply for any 5H song but this song has dance moves to it and if I do say so myself I would accept should the girls ask me to come on tour with them.
- •Just Fine by Mary J. BligeSee my previous list about this. IT IS SO GOOD.
- •Think by Aretha FranklinUGH SO GOOD AND EMPOWERING AND IT MAKES ME WANT TO PUNCH THE WINDOWS OUT OF MY CAR AND YELL AT SOMEONE.
- •And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going by Dreamgirls SoundtrackLet me tell you something: there's no other song that will make me yell/sing loudly and proudly more than this tune. SO EFFING GOOD.
- •Bang Bang by Jessie J, Ariana Grande, and Nicki MinajArguably the greatest of all dance tunes. The beat. The voices. The Nicki rap. It's what all songs dream of at night of what they want to be when they grow up.
- •What songs do you slay in the car?! PLS TELL ME. I WANT TO VIRTUALLY KNOW YOUR MUSIC TASTE.