SPANISH WORDS EVERYONE SHOULD JUST USE IN ENGLISH ANYWAY
- •Sobremesaconversation that takes place at the table after a meal
- •tocayaa person who shares your name , not necessarily a namesake
- •botellónbasically public drinking
- •pavoneostrutting your stuff, kind of like exhibitionism ?
- •duendesomething magically charming or enchanting or beautiful
- •mimosive no idea how to explain this but it's like a mixture of being spoiled / pampered/ cuddled
- •tranquilause it as a command to tell someone to calm down or just as a filler word meaning "it's okay"
- •meriendasmall meal after lunch and before dinner
- •estrenarwear / exhibit /show something for the first time