THOUGHTS AT WORK
I work at the school coffee shop...
- •Why did you just pay for a five dollar drink and then disappear. You're an idiot.
- •Why do you have your earphones in when you should be listening for your name being called. It's not my job to run after you with your drink, bitch.
- •Why are you staring at me blankly when I call both your drink order AND your name, then respond only after I repeat the drink and you've looked around a few times. You're also an idiot.
- •Why are you practically leaning over my shoulder telling me what your drink contains when I literally have it written in front of my face.
- •Similarly, why are you trying to customise your drink after you've paid and I'm already making it. Extra shots cost money people.