TOP 10 TAYLOR SWIFT SONGS OF ALL TIME
Because Taylor is flawless. And this took re-listening to all her albums to ensure I hadn't forgotten anything, which I didn't really mind.
- •STYLEEverything about this song is life-giving.
- •Long LiveThis one is SO UNDERRATED!!! "You held your head like a hero on a history book page, it was the end of a decade but the start of an age... LONG LIVE the walls we crashed through, how the kingdom lights shined just for me and you, I was screaming long live all the magic we made and bring on all the pretenders - one day we will be remembered!" #poet
- •Forever & AlwaysAgain: SO UNDERRATED!!! like "I stare at the phone he still hasn't called and then you feel so low you can't feel nothing at all and you flashback to when we said forever and alwaaayyyysss!!!!"
- •I Wish You Would80s lost teen romance anthem with Carrie Diaries vibes = perfection
- •Dear JohnThis one can always make me cry tears - like actual tears from listening to a song - another "I shoulda listened to my mama" song.
- •Wildest Dreams"You see me in hindsight / tangled up with you all night / burning it down / some day when you leave me/ I bet these memories follow you around..." *cries for a thousand years*
- •I Knew You Were TroubleAngsty angry and awesome. Basically a glorified way of saying 'I should've listened to my mum's voice in my head.'
- •Out of the WoodsEverything about this is literally amazing like "The rest of the world was black and white / But we were in screaming colour!!!"
- •MineThe music video made this song my 13 year old dream future - I've since evolved, but the guy in the clip will forever have a special place in my heart.
- •You Belong With Me"If you could see that I'm the one who understands you, been here all along so why can't you see you belong with MEEEEE??!!!" This just makes you feel young and innocent in 4 beats.