TOP CHICAGO PLACES TO HAVE COCKTAILS
- •Lost LakeThis is the new hotness. Paul McGee has crafted an awesome tiki menu, but the bar has something for tiki-skeptics as well.
- •AnalogueAffordable, chill vibe, amazing Cajun food. What more do you need?
- •SableEven though founding bartender, Mike Ryan, no longer manages this bar, Sable is still the most consistent cocktail joint in River North.
- •Cindys at Chicago Athletic ClubAre these the best cocktails in Chicago? No. Is this the coolest place to see and be seen drinking great cocktails? Yes.
- •Maude's Liquor BarThis French restaurant serves cocktails as good as the amazing beef tartare. The many variations of smashes will you interested and quenched.