If a girl tells you she doesn't daydream about her wedding, she's lying!
- •My dad will walk me down the aisle
- •At the end of the aisle he has to fight a robot version of himself.When he finally defeats him he yells, "NOT AT MY DAUGHTER'S WEDDING YOU METAL BASTARD". Everyone claps.
- •My dress is white.So white that it blinds all of my guests. That way they never see a bride who looks prettier than me because they never see another bride!
- •At the end of the ceremony, the priest pulls of his wig to reveal that he, is in fact, a she.
- •Pope Francis is in the audience and sees this, and decides that women can now be priests in the Catholic Church.
- •As a result of this, I am canonized as Saint Lucy, patron saint of feminists.Way cooler than OG Saint Lucy, who is the patron saint of people with glasses.
- •My husband and I take a new, hybrid last name.We tell it to no one. We wander the world as nameless entities until we are consumed back into the earth.
- •Our reception is an under the sea theme.It is actually held under the sea. Turns out mermaids are real, and they all come party with me.
- •Our first dance is a hip hop ballet number to 99 problems.BALLET IS EASY AND I KNOW HOW TO DO IT!!
- •My dead grandmother is actually alive and gives a toast.
- •My sister gives a toast as well.It turns out she does exist! My parents were just hiding her in the attic this whole time!
- •Every boy I ever liked is standing at the back of the reception. They are all sobbing because they missed out on marrying me.I give each of them a kiss on the cheek and whisper, "you'll find someone just as great as me!" BUT WE ALL KNOW THEY WON'T.
- •As a wedding present, my husband has purchased me 12 pugs.
- •We depart on our honeymoon in a new county that is a hybrid of Iceland, Tahiti, and White Fish, Montana.
- •MY HUSBAND AND I ARE MARRIED FOREVER.IT TURNS OUT MARRIAGE IS EASY AND NOT TERRIFYING AT ALL!!