A scientific report on the correlation between dress sense and subject taught.
- •REBeige polo shirt, long pleated skirt, sandals and socks, crucifix
- •ArtBright colours, mixed patterns, fire hazard levels of floaty material, something on the head
- •GeographyJumper and shirt, exotic ring they 'picked up in India'
- •PEMiscellaneous runners club tshirt, waterproof blue tracksuit bottoms, different trainers everyday
- •MathsBrown, M&S cardigans, too much gold jewellery
- •ICTOverly formal full suit owing to their previous career in 'The City' (a high street branch of Santander)
- •FrenchDriggly skirt and blouse from a boutique, a jaunty neckerchief
- •DramaLeggings and an oversized jumper
- •EnglishBlack polo neck, cat eye glasses, red lipstick