U.K. Supermarkets (the most important list of all)
- 1.WaitroseThe supermarket of queens. Bonus points if it's a John Lewis Food Court.
- 2.Marks & SpencerCracking sandwiches and salads and snacks and drinks and pork selection boxes. Best adverts on TV.
- 3.Sainsbury'sClassic and simple. Lee Green store wins for employing Favourite Lady for my entire life, loses for getting rid of the self service bread slicer.
- 4.TescoShittest sandwiches of any supermarket but I did buy my best ever cardigan from F&F.
- 5.AsdaCan always count on Asda to have some kind of scenes going down. Fun fact: Greenwich Peninsula store was the choice of the Russian gymnastic coaches during London 2012.
- 6.MorrisonsSalvaged from being the most 'meh' supermarket by the dry ice fruit and veg experience. Only ever seem to go here on holidays.
- 7.LidlBest perfume of all time = Lidl's Suddenly Madame Glamour, £5.
- 8.Co-opExtremely rude man in the Pennsylvania Road, Exeter shop. Might make you cry.
- 9.AldiOverall a stressful supermarket experience. Don't appear to stock salsa or guacamole. Not a fan.