SIX RULES TO FINDING THAT SOMEONE SPECIAL
The following are six things that all need to occur to build a great long-lasting relationship. This is not about hooking up but rather getting into a committed relationship. You must check off all six rules, if any of the six aren't working, it's not meant to be. Good luck!
- 1.Both of you, need to have been out of committed relationships for at least six months. Otherwise, you won't be fully ready for a relationship.
- 2.No game playing. It's an honest relationship - you know where you each stand. Healthy communication.
- 3.You each have your own lives - you each have your own friends, activities so that you're not suffocating each other. It's healthy that you have outlets.
- 4.Great conversations. In a committed relationship, you're going to spend a lot of time with one another - make sure you have genuine interest and commonalities, ideally you can each teach the other one new things (that are of genuine interest). If it's just surface / small talk, it's going to get boring real quick.
- 5.Really comfortable around one another. You can be yourself - you don't feel like you're being judged. You can wear whatever, say whatever, do whatever and you feel totally at ease, being around each other feels effortless and easy.
- 6.Strong physical chemistry. Yes, this is on the list but it's not the only thing that matters. However, it is important that you turn each other on and their is mutual excitement.