Current soundtrack to my life...
Inspired by @jeremysomething
- •Bon Iver – 22, A MillionListened to this one a lot to "get it" – now I really like it
- •Frank Ocean – BikingRepeat-worthy single, so many ideas happening + still feels bare
- •Dark Sky – OthonaNew release on Monkeytown Records, and I hadn't heard of them before. Excellent, enjoyable listen start-to-finish-every-time.
- •Sasha Marie
- •Kim Gordon – Girl in a Band, autobiography / audiobook
- •KCRW89.9 FM Los Angeles
- •Slowdive – Slowdive (2017)I can't remember the last time I've listened to an album this many times. Haven't been transported like this by shoegaze in 15 years; old but completely new.
- •Lana Del Rey – Lust For Life⚪️ ❤️