The New Batman v. Superman Trailer
Here are some quick thoughts.
- •Tonal ConsistencyThis just really felt all over the map, which is worrisome. I get that Snyder/DC/WB have maybe listened to the talk about "too dark!" or "too gritty!" but the weird bits of "we made it a little lighter!" do not mesh well with the rest.
- •That Little WW Bit At The EndThat was great! And sorta' unexpected! And the little haha exchange was kinda' funny! But again... weirdly out of place (the gag, not WW's appearance). I'm hoping stuff like that makes more sense in the movie and out of the trailer. I have to imagine it will. But hey! WW!
- •Ummmmm... Doomsday??Huh Did not see that coming. Exciting!
- •Eisenberg's WigOMG MAKE IT STOP JUST MAKE LEX BALD WITH NO HERE'S HOW HE LOST HIS HAIR BACKSTORY JUST GET IT GONE BLECH NOT GOOD
- •OverallI'm still sorta' excited for this film. I will see it when it's in the theaters. But man... they're having a tough time getting really good, consistent trailers out for it. What a weird problem.