Things I Still Can't Do On My iPad
- •Edit/create/open InDesign filesAdobe seems pretty well committed to bringing a bunch of its core "stuff" to iOS; I'm not certain why this still hasn't made its way there.
- •Operate ShootQ properlyShootQ is the service we use for all our lead management and booking. The site's design is super dated, and the app is really nothing more than a quick-ish way to look up info. An update has been promised, with better mobile compatibility, but for now, it's a dumpster fire on iOS, across all browsers.
- •Use Google's Gmail app in Split ViewI mean... c'mon, Google. Fix this.
- •3D TouchStill viewed as a novelty by a lot of people (probably), I love 3D Touch and use it constantly on my 6S. Not a big opinion swayer, but I find myself pressing and nothing happening (like in Tweetbot) because duh.
- •Move Stuff Between Apps in Split ViewHow handy would it be to be in Split View mode and just drag files or chunks of text between apps?
- •DrawI am so bad at drawing.