Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •Listen to old David Bowie songs
- •Watch Alan Rickman clips and movies.
As a lover of craft beer, these are my end all be alls.
- •Founders, Grand Rapids, MIBecause Centennial IPA might be my favorite beer, and they do all styles equally well. The Rubäeus is not only my favorite fruit beer, but quite possibly my favorite summer beer. And their stouts? Forget about it. Founders all the way.
- •Revolution Brewing, Chicago, ILFirst caught my attention in the movie Drinking Buddies, which served as the location for the movie's brewery. I've been lucky to visit Revolution 3 times now, and each time I can't get over how much I love their beer. Chicago Smoke is fantastic and pairs PERFECTLY with their bacon fat popcorn. Anti-Hero IPA is pretty much perfect. Red Skull is as well. They do heavy beers really well, and it's just a great place to be in an equally great city. Fun fact: 2nd fastest growing brewery in the WORLD!
- •Grand River Brewery, Jackson, MIHometown bias on this one. But they took their beer to a worldwide competition, and Monkey Mouth IPA won the gold medal, with good reason. It's tasty and grapefruity without overpowering. and the first Jackson beer to be canned. Their other beers are fantastic too. I'm especially partial to the Elvis-inspired "Hunk-a Burnin Love" which combines peanut butter and banana flavors. Oh, and the food? Amazing. The staff? Even better. Go Grand River!
Maybe not binge, but just shows I've been wanting to watch forever. This doesn't include the myriad of shows I've started but are behind on.
- •Game of Thrones
- •The Wire
- •Sons of Anarchy
From 1 to 9. This was as hard as I thought it'd be. They're all great!
- 1.The Dark Knight
- 3.Batman Begins
Purely Halloween costumes, with All Hallow's Eve right around the corner. As many as I can remember, I have dressed up as the following:
- •Batman (child and adult)
- •Ace Frehley from KISS (age 10!)
- •Blue Man Group member