BENEFITS OF HAVING MORE THAN ONE DOG!
Requested by @imakemelaugh3
- •Always having someone to play with!Mom and dad aren't always in the mood for tug a war, or wrestling... But having a sister is great for things like this!
- •Double the cuddles!!!Like cuddling with 1 pup? Imagine having 2 right next to you when you have a bad day!
- •No dog is the same. Take us for example, we have v different personalities. And mom loves it!It's like having 2 best friends, 1 you go to when you need her to tell you that you are always right, the other you go to because she will tell you to STFU.
- •Having more than one dog will always keep you on your toes. In a good way.Like what did mom even do with her life before she had both of us? Was she just a couch potato??
- •Emotional benefits!It is proven that dogs have healing powers! If you ask us, all dogs are Emotional Support Animals, even if they aren't certified. If one dog makes you a happier person, imagine having TWO DOGS!! Major increase in positive emotions!
- •Mom and dad feel less guilty when they leave us alone.We always have each other, no matter what. When mom and dad go for a mini vacation they worry less about us because they know that we can cuddle with each other and miss them less.
- •Double the ❤️❤️❤️More the merrier!