Already on li.st? Open in app.
I watched an ungodly amount of TV/Movies growing up (rivaled by the Cable Guy). There are certain shows that crack me up thinking back.
- 1.Star Trek: Next GenerationI remember watching this with my parents, so excited to see the characters/civilizations that would be introduced and the dialogue. The funniest thing I remember about watching this with my parents was switching the TV off on disgust when MASH would start. We were not fans.
- 2.Quantum LeapI have very vivid memories of the music from this show playing and settling in to watch it either on the couch or on the carpet in our living room. I wanted a communicator like Al's, but one that I didn't have to hit to make it work.
- 3.Press Your LuckThis was not a common occurrence during my childhood, but one summer my mom and I would stay up and watch Press Your Luck till a little after 3AM. We would laugh at how silly the whammies were and, eventually, would wake everyone up. Soon it was a family viewing event for those of us not needing to work the next day (sorry, Dad).
- 4.Disney Channel Family Theater @https://youtu.be/WDEYalS2-4gI watch this and I'm back in my patents house, in my nightgown, ready to watch a movie and go straight to bed after.
While I adore many bands, and there is a great deal of music to choose from, the following albums planted something deep within me that changed my heart. the first time I heard all of these I could feel something changing in my overall expectation of how music should be. These albums took me down paths I'll forever be grateful for taking.
- 1.Low - David Bowie
- 2.Loveless - My Bloody Valentine
- 3.OK Computer - Radiohead