Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •If Darth Vader had his way with the Millennium Falcon
- •Wookie with a pumpkin. *slow clap Disney and Walmart*
- •This is a screengrab from the Canadian news on CBC. Lots of shit going on in the world apparently
- 1.Christmas shoesSeriously? Your mom is dying and all you can think about is buying her a pair of birks so she fits in with Jesus?
- 2.Do they know it's ChristmasAlright I'm all for that this raised money for famine relief in Africa - I can't shit on that. But come on, the whole song seems so condescending with lyrics like "bring peace and joy this Christmas in West Africa". Somewhere I hope some boy heard that in Ghana and said "Geldof, what's good huh?"
- 3.Santa Claus is coming to town - Bruce Springsteen versionI've never been a fan of "The Boss". I'm sure he's amazing and I just haven't listened to him enough and maybe I get my loathing from my father, but when he screeches out "SAAAAAANNNNTA CLAUS IS COMING TO TOWN" in the middle of the song, my ears are just like "I quit".
- 4.Basically any new original Christmas song that comes outSaying "Christmas" and "baby" over and over doesn't constitute a Christmas classic. It just spells "cash grab".