Reasons why I'd hate being an astronaut
I'd hate being an astronaut. Especially one that has to go on long missions, because...
- •I hate peopleAnd people generally have adverse opinions of me. So I'd be dead pretty soon.
- •I like to eatLike, everything. You don't get fresh food on space missions.
- •I hate being told when to exerciseMy muscles would all degenerate, and I wouldn't be able to walk. All because of sheer stubbornness.
- •I get pretty bad vertigoWhile I'd be enjoying the view, I'd also be vomiting.
- •I enjoy mocking people in high pressure situationsAgain, I'd be dead quite quickly.
- •I would probably get bored and kill myself accidentally"What does this hatch do?"
- •Gravity is niceI like being able to walk, breathe, and conduct my daily business in an Earthlike fashion.