It's 11:30 pm on a Tuesday in my dorm room and I felt the need to write this out. I had a pretty good day with many happy feelings, but right now these are the ones I'm feeling most.
- •My legs are hot because I'm wearing jeans under my covers
- •Stressed out because I put off all my studying and my bio test is in two days over hard stuff that I tried reading about tonight but couldn't focus on
- •Emotional because I've been reading Hannah Hart's new book 'Buffering' and it's making me feel things
- •Also emotional because I miss my family since I'm at college and it doesn't feel right to be missing everything in their lives
- •Tired/ headache-y because I didn't eat a good dinner, I just ate hot cheetos and cashews
- •Dirty because I haven't showered in a few days (I will tonight though!)
- •Sad in my chest because of everything I'm feeling combined