FAVORITE THANKSGIVING SIDE DISHES, RANKED
Inspired by @bjnovak
- 1.Potatoes, any kindMashed, scalloped, cheesy, whatever.
- 2."Salad"My family is a big fan of salads with marshmallows or jello.
- 3.WineA staple.
- 4.Dips/appetizersPre-eating at its finest.
- 5.StuffingMy mom calls it dressing. So good with sausage or made with corn bread.
- 6.Sweet potatoesMy aunt makes delicious sweet potatoes with a candied pecan topping instead of marshmallows.
- 7.Actual vegetablesCorn? Green beans? Who cares.
- 8.All the bread