FAVORITE THANKSGIVING SIDE DISHES, RANKED
Inspired by @bjnovak
- •Potatoes, any kindMashed, scalloped, cheesy, whatever.
- •"Salad"My family is a big fan of salads with marshmallows or jello.
- •WineA staple.
- •Dips/appetizersPre-eating at its finest.
- •StuffingMy mom calls it dressing. So good with sausage or made with corn bread.
- •Sweet potatoesMy aunt makes delicious sweet potatoes with a candied pecan topping instead of marshmallows.
- •Actual vegetablesCorn? Green beans? Who cares.
- •All the bread