Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •Jens, Jens, Jens! Jens LekmanLove this man's processinging lyrical style. His postcard updates on Soundcloud are great! And I love his honesty, silliness, and cheesy but romantic deep voice and lyrics. My favorite artist for sure.
- •Stitches by...?This has been on the radio a lot these days, but I ain't complaining. Don't tell me that it's not incredibly catchy! Haters gonna hate.
- •Growing Up by Macklemore ft. EdFeeling this one as I too am growing up
- •Not Hello by AdeleDude... Ain't nobody want to listen to your sad songz right now Adele. Come back at a sadder time in my life plz
- •E.T.This was the first move that I consciously remember crying in. I must have been in the third grade. All I honestly remember is that girl's red hood and *SPOILER ALERT* ET slowly dying in all his sadness and kindness and wrinkles. Yeah... I should probably revisit this movie.
- •Step Up Revolution (4)Honestly, it's not a movie thing, rather a personal empathizing moment kind of thing, but I totally cried watching just the trailer. There's always something about seeing PASSIONATE people who were once unbelieved in/underdogs rising up to their destiny that makes me cry every time. Plus, dancing! It's so beautiful 😭
- •My Sister's KeeperWatched this one with my cousin Michelle on her laptop. I just remember going through a whole roll of toilet paper, and having to literally take like consistent five min breaks throughout the film to bawl our eyes out and to blow our noses. Random side note: I think it was around the day that we both got accepted into colleges too. We both got lameo but exciting virtual acceptance videos. Hers from NYU and mine from Cal Poly SLO.
- •Jiro Dreams of SushiDude... DUDE!! Seeing passionate old people is so refreshing and convicting! Frick, the fact that this man was then 80 something years old and still working his job making sushi simply because he loves it floored me. I would tear up a bit every time he would say something like... Why would I quit something that I love to do? *insert waterfall tears here. I ❤️ u Jiro.
I like wordplay :P
- •Fabulous from High School Musical 2Ice tea imported from England, lifeguard imported from Spain, towels imported from Turkey, and turkey imported from Maine
- •Sugar by Maroon 5I gotta be your man. There ain't no other way. Cause girl you're hotter than a southern California day
- •Finale (I Don't Need Anything But You) from 1982 AnnieYesterday was plain awful. You can say that again. Yesterday was plain awful! But that's, not now, that's then!
- •Where Are U Now by Skrillex, Diplo, Justin Bieber/Jack uI gave you attention when nobody else was paying
- •Constant rainbows across the Honolulu sky
- •The stupidly blue water at Yokohama Beach
- •Rai Rai Ramen!!! 😭