Already on li.st? Open in app.
Sometimes really hip restaurants have a DJ to sooth diners with ambient beats over brunch. However, none of these DJs have brunchy names. Here are some ideas that any record spinning breakfast musician is welcome to use.
- 1.DJ SPINNAMON ROLLZ
- 2.DJ BUTTERMILK FRISCUIT
- 3.DJ OMELETTE YOU DANCE
- •Undoubtedly a loud and precious moment of grooming with our louder-than-a-rooster cat, Bel. She was named after the song Rebel Rebel by David Bowie, due to the gender confusion at the shelter. Nobody could tell if she was a boy or a girl. We call her Bel because Rebel Rebel by David Bowie is way too expensive to chisel into a tag at @petsmart.
- •This appears to be a talented musician waving his fingers quickly and pointlessly over someone's piano.
- •There she is. Man, I am a lucky dude.
I went for a jog with my beautiful fiancé this morning for the first time in a while and I observed some stuff.
- 1.A men's underwear store called Trim.It looked expensive.
- 2.An Asian woman hopping up and down to stay warm.It's abnormally cold today.
- 3.A bunny in a rose garden.I only saw the tail end of it.
- •The Wonder Years
- •The Golden Girls
- •Unsolved Mysteries
There are many noteworthy sushi joints in the city of Pittsburgh. I've been to a fraction of them. But, Feng is not only a great sushi meal, it is a mystical neon Japanese journey.
- 1.Feng is located in the Bloomfield area of Pittsburgh. Bloomfield is considered to be Pittsburgh's "Little Italy" and all the best Asian food is in "Little Italy."
- 2.Feng presents the finest sushi rolls and sashimi arrays garnished as tiny tropical landscapes that are brilliantly illuminated.
- 3.The place is run by what seems to be nine generations of Feng family members.
- 1.Whenever I don't make a list, it feels like I am living in a hole.
- 2.I've always been listless.
- 3.It's fun to read a list and count with your fingers until you get to five and then you slap the person to your left.