Costumes I Have Worn
In no particular order
- •Mork from Ork - with the rainbow suspenders and assorted pins on them
- •Starfleet science officer - blue tunic, black go-go boots, tricorder and communicator
- •Janis Joplin - with headband, madras blouse, leather+wood macrame belt, bell bottoms w/bandana patches
- •Glinda the good witch
- •The Canadian half of NAFTA (housemate was the Mexican half)The year NAFTA went into effect. I had a maple leaf painted on my face, wore a Maple Leafs hockey jersey, carried a bottle of maple syrup, and said "eh?" a lot.
- •A run-on sentenceDressed in a tracksuit, sneakers, with words of a very long sentence printed out and taped onto my tracksuit.
- •Freud's slipPlus slippers. Heels would've been too cliché