Things I Hate but Am Available to Teach a Class On
I saw this article today via googlenews.com: "Israel-Hating Professor Hired to Teach Class on Israel at U of Missouri". It ended up cancelled due to no enrollment. But got me thinking...
- •The Joy of WalnutsI hate walnuts. They taste like cardboard. And all those nooks and crannies - they are not english muffins; yu can't schmear butter on them!
- •Entomology 101🚫🐛🐜🐝🐞!
- •The Wit and Wisdom of MattMatt is my ex. 😠
- •How to Excel at AnythingI just walked away from a pretty high-paying, high-powered career due to burnout. I'm in an anti-achiever phase at present.
- •Dental HygienicsI hate having my teeth cleaned - someone's fingers in my mouth, picking at my teeth...😝
- •The Libertarian Ideals of the Koch Brothers
- •A Survey of Slasher Films
- •GardeningThere are soooo many other things I'd rather do (like picking the banjo, or visiting Listappistan). Plus, there's the bug thing mentioned above... But I love looking at my neighbors' gardens! Though a couple are looking a bit straggly+weedy of late; should help them out by leaving post-its on their doors with garden maintenance suggestions 😇