What I've Watched This Past Month on Netflix That I Liked
- •Haute CuisineUn amuse-bouche of a film.
- •Antarctica:A Year on IceNow I want to go.
- •The FallScully!! No. Stella!!! Yes. DSI Stella Gibson. Hunting for a serial killer in Belfast. Superb British crime drama.
- •Unbreakable Kimmy SchmidtWho'd a thunk a series about a newly rescued cult abductee - after being held captive in a bunker for 15 years - trying to navigate life in the real world (aka NYC), would be so fun/funny? The producers, director, actors, I guess. And they were right.
- •BuckYou don't have to be a horse lover to fall for Buck, one of those rare documentaries whose subject is so inherently fascinating that a fictional character could hardly compete. The real horse whisperer, on whom the Robert Redford movie was based.
- •History of the EaglesI'm not embarrassed to admit it: I like The Eagles!
- •The Chorus
- •Grace and FrankieGrace and Frankie were NOT sweethearts... but their spouses were....
- •Words And PicturesHow can you go wrong with Clive Owen AND Juliette Binoche?